Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Count down to the big answer....Boy or Girl???



Ahh! I am so excited. Just a couple hours to go. This weekend we got the crib and set it up, and just on Monday we found a perfectly matching changing table and shelf combo that look so lovely. I decorated it all just for fun with the girly stuff I already owned and the crib sheet that came with the crib. So, if it's a girl we have a good head start! If its a boy...well, I'll need to go shopping!

To pass the couple hour until Randy picks me up for the appointment, I have been hunting down some yummy recipes for this week's menu:
*Spinach and Mushroom Soup with Basic White bread (this week's bread comes from the Kitchen Aid recipe book I rediscovered while organizing the kitchen)
*Tomato Basil Soup with Rapid Mix Cool Rise White Bread
*French Onion Soup with Whole Grain Wheat Bread
*Sweet and Sour Chicken and Jasmine Rice
*Turkey Avocado Clubs
and my attempt to make food with in-season ingredients...
*Rhubarb Crumble with Vanilla Ice Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment