Friday, April 29, 2011

The Perfect Stroller


The Baby Jogger City Elite is my new official favorite stroller. After my sister-in-law Diana recommended it, Randy and I checked it out at a nearby store and totally fell in love. It has everything we will ever need. With a weight capacity of 70 lbs., our kids can ride this thing till s/he's 9 (not that we'd EVER do that) or I can just go hard core shopping all the time :). There is an attachment for our baby's car seat that will allow us to use this stroller from day one. Okay, also, there's a hand brake and the arm handle is adjustable! The stroller also folds easier than any stroller I've ever used in all my years of baby sitting and nannying. To see the officail demo go here, for a real life mom's demo, go here!

I'm currently stalking the pages of craig's list for the 2010 or 2011 City Elite, although I think this is one purchase we'll probably buy brand new. Happy hunting to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment