Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Baby Announcement!


We are happy to announce that we are pregnant!...and have been for 20 weeks, lol. I can't be live that we are half way through! I was reallllly sick the first trimester and am just now feeling well enough to start having a normal life again.

The baby is doing really well and now spends most of the day squirming and kicking. Its so fun! Randy finally felt the baby a few weeks ago. It was so cute to see Randy get so excited! I think the baby will be a boy, but we'll see. I keep finding super cute girly clothes that tempt me...We find out the sex on May 4th!

I've been doing tons of research on baby stuff and am totally excited to blurt it all out on here. Our tax returns did a lot to boost our baby fund, so let the purchasing and decorating begin!

P.S. The picture is me and baby at 18 weeks. I'll put a more recent one up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment