Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My favorite baby resources so far:


1- My mom: General tips, heads up on weird pregnancy stuff, maternity clothes etc :)
2- My Doctor: Dr. Tsui has been so great so far, as have all the nurses at Cedar Siani. I always get called back the same day I ask a question!
3- Sisters-in-law and other experienced mothers: product reviews, nursery ideas, borrowed maternity clothes, up to date knowledge!
4-Babycenter.com: weekly updates on how baby is doing, what changes I am probably going through, pictures of the baby that week, and my favorite thing, the size of the baby as compared to different fruits! Today we are at a large banana!
5- "What To Expect When You're Expecting" by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel. Great monthly synopses, great index for specific questions, only complaint is that if you read the book month by month instead of all at once you may loose out on timely info (for instance I’m in month 5 and should signup for child birthing classes now and start them in month 7, but the book doesn’t even bring it up until the 6 month which might make it difficult to get into the class you want depending on your schedule).
6-Other blogs pages! My favorites: www.chiccheapnursery.com/ www.etsy.com/
www.ohdeedoh.com www.allthingsthrifty.com/ youhadmeatbonjourblog.blogspot.com/
7- Craigslist.org : I found my favorite stroller barely used for half price. Currently waiting to see if the couple who got to it first is going to take it! I also found a nice velvet boppy for $10 and a free baby rocker that saved us about $50. So great!

No comments:

Post a Comment